Monday, January 18, 2010

Coming Soon

Hello Everyone!


I hope this second post finds everyone doing great and settling into their New Year. Things have been a bit crazy and we have already had a few curve balls thrown at us at the Simmons Home, but we are standing firm on what we know- one day Satan will lose and Jesus will be victorious! Now thats not to say that I havn't thrown my hands up and asked " Are you joking me!!!???!!" He expects it... afterall... He does know me better than I know myself.

I want to remind everyone of the Beth Moore Study starting tonight at 6:30 at the church. It is titled "Here Now and Then- A Revelation Study". We are very excited and can not wait to see what God has laid on Beths heart for this message. So if you aren't too busy please join us- we would love to have you!

That leads me to our second scripture for the year. I found this next scripture to be so timely in that we are starting the Revelation study tonight and because of the weight it holds.

"Behold, I am coming soon! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book. "- Revelation 22:7

Its not to wordy....but then again I don't think Jesus needed to be. It is such a simple truth- one that we can forget in the curveballs and chaos of life. HE IS COMING SOON GIRLS! Do not forget that. He is coming and all will be made right- nothing will go overlooked- nothing. He is coming soon... We will be blessed for keeping His Truth.

I hope that makes you excited like it does this gal! He is coming....thank you Jesus thank you- I can not wait to see you....and not only are you coming... you are coming soon- Hallelujah!

Hope to see you tonight,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment