Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Life Revealed

What a gorgeous couple of days we have been so graciously extended by the One who makes all things beautiful!!! Girls, I do not know about you but we are loving this weather over here at the Simmons Home. Everything just is better on these blue skied days!

I just wanted to pop in and say hello and just comment on our new Beth Moore Study on Monday Night. AMAZING!!! There is not even a solid word in the great English language that would really ever do it justice. I would love to know what everyone else thinks. Really, I am just hoping it isnt just me that badly needs to hear those Words. As Beth put it last night "There's a whole lotta Bible!" Yes there certainly is.... and I pray for you alongside that we are all seeking a fresh Revelation from the "I- I Am".(I love that- it must be the play on words for me!:)) Hoping you are experiencing great things with Him! See you soon!

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment