Friday, November 6, 2009

Happy Friday Ladies!

I was just checking in to see how everyone is coming along on the memory verse for the week. Please feel free to post any comments and let us know how it is going for you. I always find for me personally if I write it down in my spiral and say it a few thousand times it generally sticks!:) Has it spoke to anyone this week?? I know for me "let nothing move you" has resounded in many areas of my life. So much can come our way in the form of trials or just because we live in a fallen world and several times over the last week I have reminded myself to let nothing move me. From my childrens choices to family decisions- let nothing move me. I faultered a couple of times and moved but I must say I recovered much more quickly this time around with those great words echoing in the back of my mind!! It is been amazing how it catches on- I start to then bring other scriptures to memory and my whole perception on the situation changes. I just thought I would share that with you girls. "Let Nothing Move Us" may we always stand upon Christ our solid rock! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Enjoy the weather! See you soon!

Not Being Moved,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment