Monday, November 9, 2009

Verse 2

Hello Ladies!

I can not believe two weeks have already passed since we embarked upon on journey to hide God's Word in our hearts. I hope everyone is enjoying the time you are spending with Him. Just so you know as much as you are loving spending time with Him, He is taking great delight in you! Our next verse is a bit shorter  but with no less magnitude.

""Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord." Psalm 27:14


Our last verse claimed victory in our Lord Jesus Christ while not being moved. This week we will reflect on waiting for Him. I can't help but relate the two. For me it is so imperative I remember that even while I wait on Him, He is God, He is never late, and His ways are so much better than my own. After reading this weeks verse and memorizing last weeks I could not help but tell myself to wait on Him and not be moved. This Psalm tells us not once but twice to wait on Him. For a girl like me- that means it must be important! This has been one of the most difficult parts of  my journey with Him. "Wait Crystal" I hear Him say to me....and I cry to Him "But dont' you see it's not fair...." and He sweetly whispers( with so much patience time after time)...."Wait on me- I have not left you...." Ladies, I do not know what any of your situations are or where you may at this time with Him, but this I do know- He will NEVER ,NEVER fail us when we wait on Him. So if you are waiting on Him and you are tired and your situation looks bleak remember to "Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord."

I pray this verse brings you much comfort and encourages you in your weeks to come. Have a wondeful week and let us know how you are doing!

Waiting for Him,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment